• Report: #1120198

• Reported By: shanie12000 — franklinville North Carolina
Safe Home Security
Cromwell Cromwell, Connecticut USA

Safe Home Security Worst experience of my life!! Cromwell Connecticut

Had Safe Home Security for 4 years. They are hell trying to get out of their contract. I sent them a cancellation notice and paid my account in full. Talked to four different people that worked there and they all stated my account was paid in full and I owed them nothing. That was over a year ago. Ran a credit check, as we were planning aon purchasing a RV, and our credit came back as late payment for 13 months. Safe Home is reporting us to the credit bureau every month for a late payment. Our contract has been cancelled and we have not even been paying, yet they are turningus in every month for paying late. How these people get by with this is unbelievable. If you do manage to stop your account they will ruin your credit. Stay from away from this company and never sign a contract with them. You cannot get out of the contract ever!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Home-Security/Cromwell-Connecticut/Safe-Home-Security-Worst-experience-of-my-life-Cromwell-Connecticut-1120198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Home Security