Complaint Review: Safe Home Security

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Lynn — Elgin Texas
Safe Home Security
55 Sebethe Dr St 201 Cromwell Ct , Select State/Province USA

Safe Home Security Breached contract failure to report non service no service for 10 months kept taking payment owes me over $500 Cromwell Connecticut

Safe Home Security was set up initially by a scam artist.  After alarm was set off, found out that nothing had been correctily set up.  I was fined for not having a permit by the Police Dept.  At that time, I found out about the scam.  The company did try to make resoultions.  In Sept of 2012, I called to have alarm tested to make sure all was ok.  At that time, I found out I had been unprotected since February of 2012.

I was never informed, and they had been receiving payments for no service.  In December, they came out, and service was still unavailable.  I call the CEO in Cromwell.  He stated he would make sure someone would be out to fix it.  This was now January of 2013.  No one came.  The CEO stated they made a liar out of him.  I have not heard or seen anyone.  I stopped payment in February of 2013 for no service. [continued below]....

.....

Now the accounting department wants me to make a payment and then she (Shar Burge) would have someone come out to service.  Hello, they took over $500 from me from no service and wants me to make a payment when I have had no service.  Hellow, what is wrong with this picture.  My lawyer states they breached the contract.  I want my contract to be torn up, my money returned, and they better not ruin my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Home-Security/Cromwell-Ct-Select-StateProvince-06416/Safe-Home-Security-Breached-contract-failure-to-report-non-service-no-service-for-10-mont-1061566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Home Security