Complaint Review: Safe Home Security

• Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Florida United States of America
Safe Home Security
Rocky Hill, Connecticut United States of America

Safe Home Security Safe Home Security Wont Stop Charging my Account After Contract was Cancelled Rocky Hill, Connecticut

I had a contract with Safe Home Security, my 3 year contract was up in November 2009.  They were notified by mail in July 2009 not to renew my contract and I have sent several letters and made several phone calls.  They are still making the automatic withdrawals from my bank account.  My bank account is now closed due to unauthorized charges, of course the same bank account that they are doing automatic withdrawals from.  I sent a letter to notify them and they letter was returned as undeliverable.  Unfortunately, when they attempt to make the withdrawal the bank will probably honor it and charge me a bad withdrawal charge.  Oh, I have not lived in the house for over a year and they have been notified of this several times.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Home-Security/Rocky-Hill-Connecticut-06067/Safe-Home-Security-Safe-Home-Security-Wont-Stop-Charging-my-Account-After-Contract-was-Ca-828229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Home Security