Harbor

• Reported By: slowspd — Lancaster South Carolina
Safe Home Security
55 Sebethe Dr Internet USA

Safe Home Security AKA SHS Un Safe Home Protection (860) 262-4000 Connecticut

I had Safe Home Security for 4 years.  During a test and when I needed them to protect my home, they failed to respond. I found out that for 4 years they were not really monitoring my home but liked the money I was paying them.  The link from my home to Safe Home was cut and for months Safe Home Security did not call to inquire why. The only time Safe Home Security called me was when I stopped the payments. I would be very cautious when accepting Safe Home Security to protect a property.  I have reported Safe Home Security to local and Federal agencies on their bad business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Home-Security/internet/Safe-Home-Security-AKA-SHS-Un-Safe-Home-Protection-860-262-4000-Connecticut-1063756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Home Security