Complaint Review: Safe Home Security

• Reported By: Kelly — North Carolina United States of America
Safe Home Security
4778 N 300 W, Ste. 230 Internet United States of America

Safe Home Security Engages is Unsavory Practice of Rollover Contracts Internet

I maintain that Safe Home Security continues to participate in the unsavory business practice of rollover contracts. They bury the
stipulation in small print. Additionally, their customer service is one of the worst I have ever experienced. They do not compromise and were unwilling to allow cancellation despite the fact that I in fact DID contact them before my initial contract was up. I will continue to post my experience on message boards, community boards and anywhere else homeowners are looking for advice on choosing a home security company.

I live in a new neighborhood, with additional communities going up all around. I wish I could have vouched for SHS, as I do other companies, when homeowners turn to forums to solicit vendor advice and recommendations from existing home owners. Sadly, this is not the case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Home-Security/internet/Safe-Home-Security-Engages-is-Unsavory-Practice-of-Rollover-Contracts-Internet-960217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Home Security