Complaint Review: Safe Home Security

• Updated: Thu, September 10, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — St. Petersburg Florida USA
Safe Home Security
http://www.safehomesecurityinc.com Internet United States of America

Safe Home Security Refuse to cancel service if you upgrade to Vonage service. Will not cancel service if you are unemployed. Not compatible with Vonage service. Internet

I would like to report on Safe Home Security. I was recently laid off so I decided to reduce my phone cost by going to Vonage. After using Vonage I realized that Safe Home Security was not compatible with Vonage. I called Safe Home Security and told them of the issue and they said their system was not compatible with Vonage. Then I told them to cancel the service. They refused to terminate my service. They said I had a three year contract and I could not get out of it. They also said they would automatically renew if I didn't cancel in the 3 years time. Lastly, they require a 60 days cancellation notice in writing.

My disagreement with Safe Home Security is that if my phone service is terminated/changed and they can not monitor my home then I reserve the right to cancel/void the service.

I'm currently upset with Safe Home Security.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Home-Security/internet/Safe-Home-Security-Refuse-to-cancel-service-if-you-upgrade-to-Vonage-service-Will-not-ca-492623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Home Security