Complaint Review: Safe Nantional of America

• Reported By: Cookie — St. Claire Alabama United States of America
Safe Nantional of America
111 2nd ave ne St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Safe Nantional of America Misled by Safe National St. Petersburg, Florida

My Dining needed a makeover for the ever since I can remember and I decided that since its new year then why not indulge in some new furniture. So I excitedly ordered from Safe National America a dining set (a huge polished mahogany table with six chairs) that they made me believe, is whats best for my Dining Hall. I paid a fair price for it since you know, good mahogany furniture doesnt come cheap. I was greatly disappointed; no pass the point of disappointment, I am furious to find out that when the furniture arrived at home it wasnt made of mahogany! I wasnt getting my moneys worth. I was totally misled. What kind of a company is this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2011 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Nantional-of-America/St-Petersburg-Florida-/Safe-Nantional-of-America-Misled-by-Safe-National-St-Petersburg-Florida-678833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Nantional of America