Complaint Review: Safe National America

• Updated: Wed, January 05, 2011

• Reported By: Dusti — Temecula California United States of America
Safe National America
111 2Nd Ave Ne ST. PETERBERG, Florida United States of America

Safe National America Charged my bank account without authorization - got runaround when called! ST. PETERBERG Florida

*Consumer Comment: So, HOW do you suppose they got your bank account info?

I have a check posted to my bank account for $25 from this company. I have no idea who it is and have no record of authorizing a charge of any kind.

When I contacted the company, i was asked to give all sorts of personal information. I was told that because my zip-code wasn't on file, they needed my social to access my account. Not going to happen!

How can they charge my account without my address, etc? Called the bank to request a reversal and they also told me to report the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2011 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-National-America/ST-PETERBERG-Florida-33701/Safe-National-America-Charged-my-bank-account-without-authorization-got-runaround-when-678858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe National America

So, HOW do you suppose they got your bank account info?

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Think about this.

HOW do you think they got YOUR bank account info?

The answer is, YOU gave it to them. That's how.

NEVER give your checking account info or debit card info to anyone online or over the phone. No exceptions.

Follow this advice and you will have no more problems.

In the mean time you MUST file a WRITTEN complaint on the "unauthorized charge".

Be sure to demand to see a copy of the alleged authorization they have on file. This is your right.

If they give you any problem at all, just refer to FEDERAL BANKING REGULATIONS, Regulation E.