Complaint Review: Safe National Bank of America

St. Petersburg, Florida St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 18005870332
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Safe National Bank of America Safe National Bank of America went into my account and stole $39.95 who are these people? One can tell that they are a scam because you call the number and all you get is a answer machine. What bank h St. Petersburg , Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: How to get your money back!

Some how Safe National Bank of America went into my account and stole $35.95 from my checking account. Who are these people? On the fraudulent check that they cashed they have all my information however, I dont know how they got the information. I tried calling these people and all you get is an answer machine. They are a fraud and should face criminal charges for ripping innocent and hardworking americans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2010 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-National-Bank-of-America/St-Petersburg-Florida-/Safe-National-Bank-of-America-Safe-National-Bank-of-America-went-into-my-account-and-stol-674723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe National Bank of America

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How to get your money back!

AUTHOR: Ziggy - (United States of America)

Email the president of Safe National of America. His name is Nicholas Potter, at info.bestsavingsource@gmail.com. I too could only get voice mail on that 800 number, the one printed on the fraudulent check they used on my account for $29.95 with all my info on it. I tracked down this guy and got a response after I raised some major heck! He tried to tell me to call the 800 number but I refused and said that HE has to deal with me. I got really pushy and threatened legal action after he tried to tell me that I purchased something at a particular date and time and even rattled off my IP address for my home computer. I know for a fact that I purchased NOTHING and he STOLE that money from me. He finally said he's refunding my money, and I will not rest until that money is back in my account. I asked him how he looks in the mirror and sleeps at night, but he would not answer, nor would he tell me what I supposedly purchased. Good luck!