Complaint Review: Safe National Of America

Saint Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Safe National Of America Sale Items Are not True Saint Petersburg, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Proper categorization, and detailed info should be done

*Consumer Comment: Marked UP Price

I passed by at Safe National of America and saw this big AD saying they are on sale up to 70% off. So I parked my car and see for myself whats there for me. I bought an Android cell phone and the price quiet attracted me. The original price was $700 down to $320. I went to visit a department store on the following day to buy some gift items for Christmas, and I saw this exact brand of Android phone. I looked at the price and see the difference with the one that I bought, and saw that it is cheaper than what I purchased from Safe National of America. I was furious knowing that the phone from the department store was not on sale. Safe National of America marked up their price and then telling us that they are on sale, when in fact that is the exact value we can see from other stores.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2010 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-National-Of-America/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-/Safe-National-Of-America-Sale-Items-Are-not-True-Saint-Petersburg-Florida-677177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe National Of America

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Proper categorization, and detailed info should be done

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

I have seen so many of these posts on this "Safe National of America", but still I have no idea who they actually are, what they do, or where they are.

This is because of LAZY posters who will not take a minute to fill in the BUSINESS ADDRESS, BUSINESS TELEPHONE# , or a website address.

Then, it gets worse! Proper category. I have seen this "company" listed in so many categories that I am totally confused now! I have seen it in "computer manufacturers", "architects and designers", department stores, "credit card fraud", banks, BBB, appliance manufacturers,etc.

PLEASE would somebody just put down the crack pipe and make at least 1 complete and accurate report on this "company"?

PLEASE??

Marked UP Price

AUTHOR: Baker - (United States of America)

This is are some strategies that most stores are doing but I cannot believe how they managed to marked up their price so high. Indeed buying stuff on that store is not guaranteed to have a low or sale price instead they have marked up price.LAME.