Complaint Review: Safe National of America

• Updated: Thu, February 17, 2011

• Reported By: Dtroas — Moores Hill Indiana United States of America
Safe National of America
Peterburg, Florida United States of America

Safe National of America Took Money from me when they had no Right Peterburg, Florida

I have set for the last 3 hours reading how this Company has done so many of us wrong. I NO for a fact that I did not give anyone at this Company a right to take 64.97 our of my Checking account.
I have Called the 1-800-587-0332,1-877-386-2869,1-888-416-8615 to nothing but a voice mail.
I have E-mailed several times with no responds back. Was trying to give the company the benefit of the doubt but NO WAY not after reading all these complaints.
There should be something done with this Company they are Stealing from people this is theft and someone needs to pay for this.
And if anyone works for this Company and wants to reply back.
Please just give me a working number to where I can talk to someone and just get my money refunded back.
I am going tomorrow and filing dispute with my bank.
Safe National of America what a RIP OFF U ARE
This needs to be sent to every News Channel out there.
So EVERYONE knows about the RIP OFFS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2011 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-National-of-America/Peterburg-Florida-33701/Safe-National-of-America-Took-Money-from-me-when-they-had-no-Right-Peterburg-Florida-696785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe National of America