Complaint Review: Safe National of America

• Updated: Fri, February 11, 2011

• Reported By: Shirley — Mooresville North Carolina United States of America
Safe National of America
111 2nd Avenue NE Saint Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Safe National of America Fraudulently took unauthorized funds ,$25.00 from my account, promised a refund in 7 to 10 business days and now all calls go to voicemail. Saint Petersburg, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Financial Practices

While checking my bank statement, I noticed a transaction on my account I did not recognize for $25 processed on 1/11/11.

When I contacted the 800 # listed for inquiries, a lady answered the phone, she promised me a refund of the $25 in 7 to 10 business days, that call took place on 1/17/11 as of 2/11/11 I have yet to get a refund.  When I call the number now, it directs to a voicemail, no one ever calls back.

I am filing a report with my bank in order to retrieve the funds back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-National-of-America/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Safe-National-of-America-Fraudulently-took-unauthorized-funds-2500-from-my-account-pr-694111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe National of America

Financial Practices

AUTHOR: Cookie - (United States of America)

Dear Consumer:

Safe National of America is not in the practice of removing funds from checking accounts without express verbal and written permission from the account owner.  We take these matters very seriously and will work with you to rectify this situation in a timely manner.  Please contact our customer service department at the following number: 1 800 587 0332 or e-mail them at:  info.bestsavingsource@gmail.com so that an investigation can be conducted into this matter.  A dispute can also be filed concerning any funds removed from your account with your financial institution; please contact them as well.

We take all legitimate feedback very seriously