Complaint Review: Safe National of America

• Updated: Thu, January 27, 2011

• Reported By: Kelly — St. Petersburg Florida United States of America
Safe National of America
111 2nd Ave Ne St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Safe National of America The Useless Buying of A Digital CamCorder St. Petersburg, Florida

*Consumer Comment: I am just tired of these businesses getting away with doing people wrong then we get called crazy for wanting justice stacy and the rest of the pinheads just make things worse nothing but drama

*Consumer Comment: What is with the comma placement?

*Consumer Comment: The reason why robert truth respond to me because they defend these crooked businesses they try to make me out to be the liar

*Consumer Comment: It's Nicholas Potter

*Consumer Comment: Holy smokes, Robert...laughing so hard I can't breathe...

*Consumer Comment: Yup!

*Consumer Comment: I'll post here If I feel like It steve you don't tell me what to do

*Consumer Comment: You have some nerve to tell me not to be rude after how steve personally insulted me about my spelling I don't have to put up with anyone talking to me like that

*Consumer Comment: Paul usa

*Consumer Comment: Rude? You should look at the posts here, re-read!

*Consumer Comment: Rudeness not necessary!

*Consumer Comment: Steve you are nothing but a bully

*Consumer Comment: I agree with Steve

*Consumer Comment: Response to "Paul" re idiot

*Consumer Comment: No steve you are the idiot always putting people down

*Consumer Comment: Response to "Paul"

*General Comment: Awwww.....tsk tsk....

*Consumer Comment: Steve you are such a butthole stop insulting people

*Consumer Comment: "Kelly", you are a LIAR! Another bogus report.

My daughter is about to graduate in college. A day before her graduation my video camera was damaged. In panic I told my husband to buy digital camera I did not specify the brand. Indeed he went out to buy one. When he went home he was already carrying a Canon VIXIA HF R11. I was so happy to see what he have bought knowing that Canon is a good Brand when it comes to camera. However when I was testing it I was so disappointed since the screen is blurry. I wiped it with a soft cloth but still it is hazy. I asked my husband to return the product to the store where he bought it. The more I got disappointed since the store he bought the camera is Safe National of America which did not accept the returned defective item. I was in a fury to the extent of calling their manager but I was just told that when my husband bought it, it is in good condition therefore its not there fault if the camera didnt work well. Since I dont like argument I told my husband to keep it with a vow that we will never ever set foot to that store again. I never expected that Safe National of America will be selling defective products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2011 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-National-of-America/St-Petersburg-Florida-/Safe-National-of-America-The-Useless-Buying-of-A-Digital-CamCorder-St-Petersburg-Florid-685519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe National of America

I am just tired of these businesses getting away, with doing people wrong then we get called crazy for wanting justice stacy and the rest, of the pinheads just make things worse nothing but drama.

They just want to cause nothing but drama. Stacy & the others' Is just planted, on this website to cause trouble for the poster.

What is with the comma placement?

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

..granted it is quite apparent to anyone who frequents here that this "Paul" certainly is the same person as "Charles".

But there is still a split personality. Charles tends to accuse anyone with an opposing opinion to be a republican, "Paul", tends to just rant with no objective other then to place commas at random intervals...example..

"The, other day I went to, the park where I feed the birds, bird food."..it is almost as painful as an old Star Trek episode where Kirk is in distress.

The thing is I still can not tell if this "Paul" or "Charles" is mocking you all, or if he is a legitimate serious major psycho, or perhaps both?

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

The reason why robert & truth respond to me. Because they dont want the truth to be exposed. Robert & truth & others try their hardest for me not, to expose the truth. They want people agaisnt me, I just have to ignore what these, A*HOLES. I know the truth, that is all that matters.

They post things about me, that arent true. They are the real losers. They think I just write for, the hell of it. They say I dont tell the truth, & they accuse me of lying agaisnt the business. They have no respect for others only to call me a liar. They just dont want me to get any type of justice.

It's Nicholas Potter

AUTHOR: Ziggy - (USA)

Nicholas Potter has multiple personality disorder. He is "Paul" in this thread. Seek help, Nick, before the cops find you.

Holy smokes, Robert...laughing so hard I can't breathe...

AUTHOR: Truth Detector - (USA)

Sniffed out the Chuckster...good call!

His skills of grammar and composition are legendary...no doubt about it. I must be slipping because it never occurred to me that this oaf was our beloved straitjacket champion Chaz.

Oh, and to the moron who keeps arguing with Steve for calling out this phony:

Grow up. This is a public consumer website. We will call out a fraud every day of the week and twice on Sunday...guaranteed. If you don't like it, get lost.

Yup!

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

I don't give a damn what steve or what, anyone else thinks' of

I don't have to put up with anyone, talking to me like that.

I also don't let him control my, day or anyone else.

Yup! It can only be Chuckles AKA Charles of Phenix City. His fragmented sentences and misuse of commas are legendary. It can be no one else.

(He must have stopped taking his meds again.)

I'll post here If I feel like It steve you don't tell me what to do

AUTHOR: Paul - (USA)

I'll post here If I feel, like It steve. You don't tell me what to do.

AUTHOR: paul - (USA)

I don't give a damn what steve or what, anyone else thinks' of me. Who Is he to judge anyone about their spelling or anything about them. He Is no better then any off us. He can go F*** himself for all I care.

He Is nothing but a pig I, have no problem telling him how I feel. If he don't like It I don't give a "SHIT". That goes for everyone else, who has a problem with me. Steve Is a stubborn, ignorant, piece of shit.

I don't have to put up with anyone, talking to me like that. If he can't take what he dishes out, then he shouldn't start with people. I also don't let him control my, day or anyone else.

Paul usa

AUTHOR: KIM - (U.S.A.)

People Paul of usa, is Charles of Phenix City

Rude? You should look at the posts here, re-read!

Rude?

I was the very first to respond to the OP who was posting an obvious, bogus report. Yes, I was "rude" to this SCAMMER posting a BOGUS report.

Then "Paul" jumps in and starts bashing me without having any idea what's going on.

FYI, if you don't want my response, don't jump in with your drivel [Paul].

I am not rude to anyone who posts a LEGITIMATE complaint, or anyone who makes a legitimate response.

I am sometimes rude to people who have absolutely no common sense and bring on their own problems. I am also rude to people who bash me and others who are functionally illiterate. If you don't want me bashing you on your illiteracy, go back to the third grade, or just don't post here. It DOES matter.

Rudeness not necessary!

AUTHOR: Ziggy - (USA)

There is absolutely zero sense in you guys throwing insults at each other. I agree that Steve is extremely rude to others, but the point he is making is that Safe National of America is a scam. He could be a bit more tolerant toward spelling and grammar errors of innocent people who actually have been ripped off by Nicholas Potter and his allies, and people who are just trying to read and learn from these reports. The fake reports are absolutely ridiculous and I wonder what kind of life this person is leading, who is posting all of those. But come on people, please be professional and polite toward one another. This is not the first time that people have gotten into a quarrel over this particular scam, and the quarrel isn't even about the issue at hand. Please keep it on topic. The only person who needs to be attacked (and jailed) is the person who is stealing money and posting fake reports to try to hide the real ones.

Steve you are nothing but a bully

AUTHOR: paul - (USA)

Steve you can put me down, about my spelling all you feel like. It dont bother me I am also, not AFRAID off yo.u. You,er nothing but a coward, & I dont respect you. Go F*** yourself Good Day.

I agree with Steve

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

This is nothing more than a vendetta and a waste of time. The OP is hiding behind many names and slamming a company, if it really is a company.

Response to "Paul" re idiot

Paul,

Just in case you haven't noticed, these "Safe National of America" posts are bogus. They have been proven bogus, and this particular report is bogus.

Therefore, I was NOT slamming any "consumer", because there was no actual "consumer" here. Can your feeble little 3rd grade brain comprehend that?

I am for the consumer when they are RIGHT.

I do not defend stupidity, nor do I tolerate illiteracy because there is absolutely no reason for it as everyone in our country had the opportunity to attend 13 years of schooling FREE OF CHARGE.

No steve you are the idiot always putting people down

AUTHOR: paul - (USA)

Steve you are the idiot, you used to be on the consumer side. Buf you proved to, be a sexiest asshole. Make fun of my spelling all you feel like. It dont bother me, you are no differnt then gee I wonder.

Go F yourself.

Response to "Paul"

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

I would rather be a "butthole" than an ILLITERATE.

Go back to the third grade STUPID!

Here is whatILLITERATE Paul wrote:

"Steve you are no better then, geeIwonder. You'er the biggest a**hole, always putting your 2 cents In everybodys complaint. Go back to your online shopping."

Then ?....You'er??....Also learn how to CAPITALIZE where needed, and use punctuation. Did you skip the third grade, or quit in the second?

You are obviously an idiot.

What is your affiliation to Safe National of America since you are so offended by my post?

#17 General Comment

Awwww.....tsk tsk....

AUTHOR: Adolph - (USA)

Sometimes the truth hurts. The O.P. left the door open to a rebuttal the likes of which Steve provided.

Another FOM (foot in mouth) by the O.P. , consuming bandwidth that could be put to better use by someone with a REAL problem.

Steve you are such a butthole stop insulting people

AUTHOR: paul - (USA)

"Kelly", you are a LIAR! Another bogus report.

"Kelly",

Your story is so full of holes!

First, your daughter is about to graduate college? Really? In JANUARY??

Second, your husband went to a physical store location of "Safe National of America"? Really? No such store exists! The "store" address you listed is nothing more than a PRIVATE MAILBOX!

Third, do you make a practice of "testing" gifts that you buy to give someone else? Really? If it was a new item, WHY would you need to "test" it? Especially if you bought it from a genuine retail store?

Newsflash!! We are all on to these bogus reports! "Safe National of America" does not exist as any physical entity. It is only a front for engaging in financial scams online.

I HEREBY CHALLENGE YOU to scan in and post the RECIEPT for the alleged camera purchase, and a PICTURE of this alleged store where your husband allegedly purchased it. Be sure the picture shows the street and the address#, etc.

Put up or shut up, but lets stop with this nonsense.

convenient