Complaint Review: Safe National of America

• Updated: Wed, January 19, 2011

• Reported By: Joy Flores — St. Petersburg Florida United States of America
Safe National of America
111 2nd Ave NE St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Safe National of America Customer Service is Unavailable St. Petersburg, Florida

I bought a car stereo from safe national America, it was the latest one, you know the one where you can stream music via wireless and with Bluetooth connection as well as SD cards and USB port. I was quite excited as I received the package and immediately install it in my car. When I tested the Wireless streaming it would not work, as well as the USB Port. I thought maybe I missed something during my installation (calling myself stupid on the process) and read the manual, but I installed it right. So I called customer service of Safe National America. But my call wont go through and Ive tried for like a million times. I called instead an electronic guys and have the stereo checked and he found out some damaged parts which I end up buying, and I even paid for the services of that guy who fixed it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2011 02:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-National-of-America/St-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Safe-National-of-America-Customer-Service-is-Unavailable-St-Petersburg-Florida-684252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe National of America