Complaint Review: Safe National of America

• Reported By: Zoidi — Florida United States of America
Safe National of America
111 2nd Ave NE St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Safe National of America DAMAGED!!!!!!!!!!!! St. Petersburg, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Another moronic, bogus post.

I am not new to companies selling products that have problems. But Safe National America is really setting the pace for the worst. I bought a DSLR Camera from Safe. The very moment I lifted it from its package, it appeared there was a scratch on the lens. Im not the type of person who usually takes details into account but since its new, I spent some time exploring the externals. When I finally tried to take shots, thats when I knew that somethings wrong.

Its supposed to be High resolution but there were fine white lines that at the center. I called in reporting the problem but theyve asked me numerous questions and in the end, theyre not replacing it. They said it shall be examined because theyre positive the delivery was done with caution. Are they saying I could have dropped it? Are they nuts? It would take them several days to examine and Im just feeling so dejected right now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2011 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-National-of-America/St-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Safe-National-of-America-DAMAGED-St-Petersburg-Florida-690613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe National of America

Another moronic, bogus post.

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Obviously another bogus post.

I'm sure if you actually purchased something of that value online you would have used a credit card, right? Just dispute the charge. Done.

[I assume online purchase, as you never specified, and I know that Safe National of America has no physical stores.]

Also, I am sure that an item of that value would have been shipped with INSURANCE, so if it was damaged in transit, just file an insurance claim.

However, a bogus report from a moron, what can we expect?