Complaint Review: Safe National of America

• Reported By: Mendel — Florida United States of America
Safe National of America
111 2nd Ave NE St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Safe National of America Free Shipping was charged St. Petersburg, Florida

*Consumer Comment: A bogus report, Safe National of America has NO PHYSICAL STORES

These People doesn’t know what free delivery means!!! I brought a HDTV from Safe National of America. It was stated there that the delivery was free since I live far from town and I commute so I wanted for them to deliver the TV to my home. But after three days of delay the TV arrived at home but I have to pay the logistics company for they explained that I was the one to pay for the delivery. I had no choice but to pay them. I called the store thinking there was something of a mix up and maybe I could get my money back for the delivery. But they told me that the delivery is not free when I asked for another logistic company for it to be delivered at my house.. I told them we didn’t talk about that, that as far as what I understood, the store will deliver the product to me for FREE!!! After minutes of talking without getting anywhere, I finally let the phone down there was no use since they insisted that it was me who asked for that logistics company to deliver the product to me therefore I should be the one paying for it! But I didn’t he clerk promise me that it is going to be delivered to my house for FREE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2011 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-National-of-America/St-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Safe-National-of-America-Free-Shipping-was-charged-St-Petersburg-Florida-696563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe National of America

A bogus report, Safe National of America has NO PHYSICAL STORES

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Safe National of America DOES NOT exist as any physical "store" entity.Anyone posting that they went to such a store is a LIAR. There is no such store.I drove to the alleged "business" address and took pictures. They are posted in several other reports here on ROR.In recap.No "stores".No "clerks"No "technicians"No "deliveries"Safe National of America is just a front for several online scams, and all of these posts are made by the same idiot using various aliases.Safe National of America DOES NOT EXIST. They are just online scammers.