Complaint Review: Safe National of America

• Reported By: Mike — Florida United States of America
Safe National of America
111 2nd Ave NE St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Safe National of America Never Buy from this Store St. Petersburg, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Another bogus moronic report! No such store exists!

The last time I bought a DVD player it lasted for 4 years. It was from a store that’s unheard of. Now that I’ve purchased from a store that’s supposed to have the reputation for quality, it’s completely ironic to find problems with the product in just 7 months since its purchase.  I bought it from Safe National of America. I should have known from the start that it’s really bad of me to buy there. Well for one, the delivery was half a day late. And secondly, I spotted a few scratches on the side, and third well it doesn’t play DVD most of the time. You’d have to keep trying.  As was agreed, the replacement should be sent to me in a week. But then I got a notification denying me of such privilege. What? Are they kidding me?  They already agreed and here they are taking it back. Do they realize I could sue them for this? Lucky them, I wasn’t that furious. So I gave them a chance to explain and do something about this dispute once and for all before I do something they’d regret. So afraid they are that they granted me of such simple request. And now, I’m just still furious looking back at what happened. Such disgrace! People should know how bad they treat customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-National-of-America/St-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Safe-National-of-America-Never-Buy-from-this-Store-St-Petersburg-Florida-696077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe National of America

Another bogus moronic report! No such store exists!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Safe National of America DOES NOT exist as any physical "store" entity.Anyone posting that they went to such a store is a LIAR. There is no such store.I drove to the alleged "business" address and took pictures. They are posted in several other reports here on ROR.In recap.No "stores".No "clerks"No "technicians"No "deliveries"Safe National of America is just a front for several online scams, and all of these posts are made by the same idiot using various aliases.Safe National of America DOES NOT EXIST. They are just online scammers.