Complaint Review: Safe National of America

• Updated: Thu, January 13, 2011

• Reported By: Zita — United States of America
Safe National of America
do not know do not know, Nebraska United States of America

Safe National of America Charged me $150.00 on my checking account which I had to close because of fradulant companies like this one do not know, Nebraska

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Us!!

Safe National of America has tried to charge my $150.00 on an account that I closed 3 months ago because other scam companies had obtained my account information and must have been selling it on the internet. To combat these fradulant charges from the other companies, I have involved the Nebraska State Patrol fradulant claims unit located in Omaha, Nebraska. Their dectives are working to attempt to close downfradulant jerks like this that try to take advantage of honest working people. Once caught, they should all do jail time as far as I'm concerned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2011 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-National-of-America/do-not-know-Nebraska-/Safe-National-of-America-Charged-me-15000-on-my-checking-account-which-I-had-to-close-b-681369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe National of America

Please Contact Us!!

AUTHOR: Safe National of America - (USA)

In response to the claim of unauthorized charges being debited from customers checking accounts,the following is stated:

All orders are tracked via tcp/ip address. This data is collected and maintained by our offices.

We, like many other online vendors, rely upon a third party billing company to process our payments.When any discrepancy is reported to our customer service department, we immediately contact them in order to resolve the matter.We do this in a timely manner so as to avoid any unnecessary delay in resolving the matter with our customer.

If assistance is need in resolving any concern or complaint, a customer may reach our customer service department at the following number:

1 800 587 0332 or you may email us at info@safenational.com.