• Report: #681979

Safe National of America

Safe National of America Prize Coupon is Fake Internet

*Consumer Comment: Its an 8 hour drive from GA to St Petersburg FL

*Consumer Comment: Why

*Consumer Comment: Amy, what was that exact address you drove to?

I was sorting through my mail Monday morning when I found an envelope marked Safe National America. I havent heard of it before so I was pretty curious what was inside it, and it got my name on the front envelop so that erases the possibility of having this one mixed on my mail. Amazingly, I saw a coupon stating that I won a projector, an AAXA P2 Pico Pocket Projector at that. Now I dont have a need for a projector but winning something just gives you a happy feeling which didnt last long. Following the instruction written on the coupon, I set to claim my so called prie to find out that none it exists. Now I have to drive about an hour to get this place to only find that it was a hoax. I didnt really find that funny, so I searched for this company but I cannot find anything on it. Its contact number is listed yet I only get the machine. I should have known from the beginning that those things dont happen, I stupidly allowed the sensation of winning overcome my logic. So people, dont get fooled like me, I hope this company (if it does really exists) will answer to this soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 01:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-National-of-America/internet/Safe-National-of-America-Prize-Coupon-is-Fake-Internet-681979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe National of America

Its an 8 hour drive from GA to St Petersburg FL

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

She she made an hour's drive. The drive from the GA border to St Petersburg FL is 8 hours minimum. This is just another bogus report by an idiot.

Why

AUTHOR: Jim Martin - (USA)

Hey Steve, you left out the important question.

Why would anyone drive an hour to pick up prize from a company they have never heard of when the prize is something they have no use for.

Georgia does share a border with Florida so she may have driven to the St. Petersburg address but that still leaves the question of why.

Amy, what was that exact address you drove to?

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Amy, I see that you are in GA and I have never seen any Safe National of America references to any GA location.

The only "addresses" given have been in NV and FL.

What was the EXACT address you drove to?

Please post it here.