Complaint Review: Safe National of America

• Updated: Thu, February 17, 2011

• Reported By: WT — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Safe National of America
unknown Nationwide United States of America

Safe National of America Unathorized access to my checking account - stole my money unknown, Nationwide

Went into my account today - they stole $43.95.  Number on the electronic check says for inquiries call 877-386-2869 - well I called and it's not a working number.  I called the 800-587-0332 that I found on the internet - guess what voice mail only.  I emailed the info.bestsavingssource@gmail.com and guess what - no response.  They claim to have authorization on file on the echeck, but its not my authorization.  Luckily, I work for a law firm and I have one of the attorney's looking at this now.  I wish them luck because I know the charges for fraud.  I have contacted my bank too.

I can not wait to sue them and get money from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2011 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-National-of-America/nationwide/Safe-National-of-America-Unathorized-access-to-my-checking-account-stole-my-money-unkno-696532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe National of America