Complaint Review: Safe Pro Pest Control

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Dallas Customer Mike — Dallas Texas
Safe Pro Pest Control
3901 North Central Expway Plano, Texas United States of America

Safe Pro Pest Control Plano Texas Safe Pro Pest Control Charges for services they don't perform. Uses Bully tactics to try to extort payment Plano, Texas

*Author of original report: True and accurate claims

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We always work around the customers time, this is a false accusation.

Safepro first provided services for me in 2012.  At that time I agreed to a quarterly maintenance visit.  I was home for the first trip and got the front, side and rear yard in addition to the interior of the home  treated.  I have 2 dogs and was there to manage the situation.

On future visits Safepro would show up without confirming an appointment with me and spray just the front yard and leave a bill for the entire area described above.  Like an idiot I paid this twice.  After a 3rd trip to my home where they didn't provide full service I spoke with the owner and explained again that they needed to confirm with me directly before coming to the home.  Amazingly they showed up again and expected me to pay them for services.  After offering to pay for half of the visit, the owner became hostile and threatened me with collections.  I have a 800 plus credit rating and pay for legitimate services.  This guy is unreasonable and apparently likes to deal with unsatisfied customers by issuing threats.

Avoid this company!  Do not sign a contract with them, they feel the contract gives them the right to screw their clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Pro-Pest-Control/Plano-Texas-75023/Safe-Pro-Pest-Control-Plano-Texas-Safe-Pro-Pest-Control-Charges-for-services-they-dont-p-1035440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Pro Pest Control

True and accurate claims

AUTHOR: Dallas Customer - ()

Does your company bill a customer for service even when that service hasn't been rendered?...  Before your answer, I have your bills to prove it.

You can't paint 1/3 a house and expect to get paid for the entire house.  Your sales, billing and business practices are all fraudulent.  This owner is a scam artist!!!  Avoid Safepro!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We always work around the customers time, this is a false accusation.

AUTHOR: SAFE PRO PEST - ()

We have tried everything to offer our services to finish the back yard at no charge, We have records of all our 10 plus calls to you and your wife with no response.You signed a service agreement(contract) with us that states this is a quarterly service will be provided in the months that where agreed on in the contract.

You have ignored all of our efforts to schedule do to your fault not ours.You can't skip the months that you signed up for.
Unfortunately you have not even tried to fit us in the schedule. We can only do so much without a clients help.

You signed a agreement and not paid any of your bills since nov 2012, so out company procedures are as follow and we have to send you to collections. We have no other complaints with over 2000 plus clients

We challenge any clients that pay their bill, that we do everything to work around their schedule, we have very high standards and integrity. .

We have all the records of his non co-operation and the service, we have invoices showing that the client should notify is when he can give us access. We are highly rated all over the Internet. The only 2 bad reviews are from people that are being sent to collections for not paying. Alex C owner.