Complaint Review: Safe Security

• Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: Patrick — Sylmar California United States of America
Safe Security
P.O. Box 5164 San Ramon, California United States of America

Safe Security Castle Rock Contract renewal with no contract San Ramon, California

Safe Security will not cancel my non contract.
On November 2007 I signed up with Security One Security. My contract was a 3 year contract.
On April I received a letter dated April 24 2009 Castle Rock purchased Security One.
In November 2011 the same sales guy Marco came to my home and said he was also working with ADT. He could upgrade my system and cancel Castle Rock. Due to scheduling the new system was not installed until January 2012. My account with Castle Rock had not been updated. In January I was being billed by both ADT and Safe Security. My guy Marco stated this should not have happen. I had no contract with Safe Security. In March I contacted Castle Rock and Security One. I was informed that they now longer had me as an account. When I called Safe Security They told me to send a letter in to cancel my account. I also sent them a copy of my 2007 contract. I also notified ADT. ADT stated that if I had a existing contract they would cancel my account. I also faxed them a copy of the 2007 contract.
We are in May and I am still be billed by both alarm companies. I call Safe Security and Ricki informed my that my account was not canceled and I had a contract with Safe Security. I explained that my terms were 3 years. And I had not signed any agreement with Safe Security. The Security One Renewal Price and Payment Terms There is a renewal clause. 1 year renewal term unless cancelled by either party on writing no less then 30 days prior to the end of the then current term; provided; how ever, that itf this renewal clause is not effective under applicable laws, this agreement will automatically renew month to month. Now Ricki is asking me to re fax a copy of my contract agreement and to circle the month to month info.
This is not winning friends and influencing people!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Security/San-Ramon-California-94583/Safe-Security-Castle-Rock-Contract-renewal-with-no-contract-San-Ramon-California-883283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Security