Complaint Review: Safe Security

• Reported By: Logoguy — Oakland California United States of America
Safe Security
San Rmon, California United States of America

Safe Security most infuriating incompetent bozos San Rmon, California

I'm not certain why I agreed to switch my home security provider from Bay Alarm to Safe Security but it probably had something to do with saving a little money ( a bad reason, in retrospect), and perhaps the chance to get new keypads with some new features, and a motion detector as part of the new system. I REALLY regret the switch, and if I hadn't signed a contract I'd be long gone. There are several reasons for my unhappiness. When the switch was made I told the installer I needed to have  a delay on the front and back doors, but apparently the back door was never set up like that. For some ridiculous reason this couldn't be fixed remotely (despite several phone calls to the service dept. where I was told it could) and someone had to come out to do it on site. Just like the last service call, fraught with confusion and delays to get some beeping keypad to stop driving us nuts, someone's been here for over an hour, trying to figure out how to do this. Why is it so hard? Bay Alarm would send someone to fix stuff and things were fixed quickly. The technician (?) called his own tech support and has been spending a long time on the phone, it isn't working. My phone's been ringing constantly now, I can't tell if anything's happening, and it's amazingly frustrating for what seems like a simple request.

He left, telling me they couldn't access the control box (they installed it) but they would put the delay on the back door remotely another day. Three days later, nothing's changed, I just called them back and they're telling me someone has to come out to fix it on site. Here we go again.

I'd like to break into the owner's house and leave something nasty. His security system's probably not worth s**t.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Security/San-Rmon-California-/Safe-Security-most-infuriating-incompetent-bozos-San-Rmon-California-835324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Security