Complaint Review: Safe Tijuana Plastic Surgery

• Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: Carrie — Santee California United States of America
Safe Tijuana Plastic Surgery
Jose Clemente Orozco 2468 Internet, California United States of America

Safe Tijuana Plastic Surgery Dr. Sergio Soberanes Tijuana Plastic Surgery, internet website that offers plastic surery in Mexico, sold buy 2 ladies in California Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: Dr Sergio Soberanes, the best surgeon South of the Border

*Consumer Comment: Best surgeon in Tijuana

*General Comment: Dr Soberanes was great!!!

These 2 ladies Bobbi and Cathy at Tijuana Plastic Surgery work for Dr. Sergio Soberanes a plastic surgeon in Tijuana Mexico.  Bobbi nor Cathy have any type of medical experience and actually Bobbi owns a pest control company and Cathy runs a daycare center out of her house, they are both just regular people trying to sell you to have surgery with Dr. Sergio Soberanes so that they both make money from you having surgery with Dr. Sergio Soberanes.  Please beaware of these people, Dr. Sergio Soberanes will scare you for life and Bobbi nor Cathy care about that.  They act like they are so well trained to take of your needs and all they want is for you to book your surgery with them so that they  will make money off of you.  Please do not give these hillbillies a chance to scar you for life.  This is a very bad company and a very bad doctor please do not give these people any chance to hurt you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Tijuana-Plastic-Surgery/Internet-California-/Safe-Tijuana-Plastic-Surgery-Dr-Sergio-Soberanes-Tijuana-Plastic-Surgery-internet-webs-532323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Tijuana Plastic Surgery

Dr Sergio Soberanes, the best surgeon South of the Border

AUTHOR: humming-bird - ()

I had liposuction and breast augmentation in 2007 with Dr sergio Soberanes. I only have good things to say about this surgeon and his staff. His clinic was clean, the staff was very caring and professional. The doctor has the best bedside manners one could ask. You will never get that type of care in the US.

When I decided to have surgery with him, he was being advertised by a few companies (I could find his name in at least 3 websites selling his services). I finally found his private phone number and contacted him directly. That is how I met him and how I got to have surgery by him.

I'm very sorry Dr Soberanes walked into these companies/people who did not care for patients' wellbeing. These were companies/people only thinking of making the fast and easy money without any concern for one's health. These companies will only sell his services and one as a patient would never ever hear back from them again.

During my 3 day stay at  his clinic (I paid for extra days of care, since I live alone in San Diego), I could hear Dr Soberanes complain about people calling his office about surgery dates and bookings, without him knowing he had people booked.

I think other doctors did the same: trusted on these people/businesses, without knowing their reputation will be harmed or even ruined. I'm sorry for Dr Soberanes, but I continue to believe he is one of the best surgeons out there. His work is wonderful. He has a great personality, and is one of the most honest doctors I've known in Mexico. His work is worth every penny I paid, and I will definitely go back whenever I need it again.

Best surgeon in Tijuana

AUTHOR: Jaz78 - ()

i have knows dR. Soberanes since 2007, i did my tt, breast implants And lipo And me and my husband were really happy with the results. Ever since i have recommended dr. Soberanes And plenty but plenty of my friends have gone to him And never complained about his work .there some other doctors pretending to be surgeons that there a total ripoff but you can research in The board of plastic surgeons in Tijuana And he is listed in The top five. You have to be careful who you go to, but de. Soberanes its amazing, his clínic is very clean, he is very professional And i love his work . So dont let negative comments change your mind if you are in the process of having a surgery instead research for The truth . I am very very happy with my surgery still i have a flat stomach , a waist And look great , i am getting ready to go back And do lipo.

#3 General Comment

Dr Soberanes was great!!!

AUTHOR: Purple Star - ()

I had a tummy tuck and cheek and neck lift from Dr Soberanes and he did a great job! I would recommend him and have recommended him to many people. When I went back to have my stitches taken out I flew from San Francisco and a woman from his office picked me up in San Diego driving me to his office and back to the airport. I know there are people out there that try and make money by saying they represent him and they want to set everything up so they can make some money, but go directly to him. He was worth every dime and half the cost of having it done in the US. The women I think you are referring to are the same people that he and I had talked about they told him they would bring him all kinds of business etc. I told him he didn't need to have them as the go between he is great by himself. I had no problems at all and I would go to him again. Meet him and see for yourself before you let 1 negative review which is more about the people trying to make money off of him he is professional and very good. His wife works with him in fact she is the a anthologist they work great together. I'm sorry if the person complaining had a bad experience but was it with the doctor or the women?

I plan on going back one day if I ever need a touch up. I have to get a passport now when I went you didn't have to have one. I was treated like a queen when I was there and getting picked up and taken back to the airport the same day was a blessing