grown

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: Really Annoyed — Lawrenceville Georgia
Safe Touch Security Systems
Internet USA

Safe Touch Security Systems RIP OFF - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Jacksonville Florida

Please beware! This company is a big scam!!! I purchased my home in Jacksonville, FL in June 2006 and in Aug 2006 I signed a contract with Safetouch. In December 2008 I was transferred fom Jacksonville and was going to rent my property. I contacted Safetouch to see if renters would be able to benefit for the services I was paying for by calling Safetouch and changing the number that was on file. Safetouch stated I could not change the number and so from 2009 until 2012 I was pay Safetouch a monthly premium and was not receiving any service. So one day I receive a bill from Safetouch and I contacted Safetouch for an explaination. I told Safetouch that the contract was a five (5) year contract and I satisfied those years and then some so they can stop sending me a bill and especially because my home was not being monitored becasue there was no phone number associated with the account since I moved and had the phone services disconnected and the renters could not have their number on the account. So recently September 2012 I was sued by Safetouch for $1000 and I was like for what and they had the nerve to say for services. Back in Mar 2011 I contacted Safetouch and asked th customer representative what I needed to pay to satisfy the account and she gave me a number of $320 and some change. This was a year worth of service - (Mar 2011 to Mar 2012). So in December 2011 I was trandsferred to Rhode Island and when I returned to Georgia I received a letter stating I was being sued. Can you believe the nerve of Safetouch! Neither could I so, all I would say is please do not enter into a contract with Safetouch because they are a big scam and they do not hav eny customer service skills and I am on a mission to warn everyone about their shady practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Touch-Security-Systems/internet/Safe-Touch-Security-Systems-RIP-OFF-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-Jacksonville-Florida-1048159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Touch Security Systems