Complaint Review: Safe-cart.com Federal. Way Wa

• Submitted: Sat, August 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 25, 2009

• Reported By:stover Missouri
Safe-cart.com Federal. Way Wa
safe-cart.com federal.way wa Internet U.S.A.

Safe-cart.com Federal Way Wa charged my credit card for 39.94 without my permission. want to get a credit to my credit card Internet

* : Contact Info

this company safe-cart.com federal way wa put a charge on my credit card of $39.94. without my knowing it. i would like to have a credit put back on my credit card. the 800 phone # i called was all automated & could not speak to representative untill monday. please help me with this problem. thank you

Marie
stover, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2009 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-cartcom-Federal-Way-Wa/internet/Safe-cartcom-Federal-Way-Wa-charged-my-credit-card-for-3994-without-my-permission-want-477687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe-cart.com Federal. Way Wa

#1

Contact Info

AUTHOR: Marlon - (Canada)

Hi Marie,

First and foremost I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused by this issue.

We offer a full money back guarantee on all products sold through us and would be more than happy to assist you with this issue. Please contact us as soon as possible. Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. We can also be reached through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this matter.

Best wishes,