Complaint Review: Safe-guard products intl

• Reported By: Scott — Wellington Florida
Safe-guard products intl
Atlanta, Georgia USA

Safe-guard products intl Does not pay claims. Atlanta Georgia

I purchased a 5 yr road hazard tire policy two years ago. Two months ago, I put 4 oem run flat tires on my car. A screw punctured one of my tires after about 2000 miles, so I took it to the dealer to have the tire replaced under warranty. Safe-guard denied my claim. I called to appeal, and was told that I could have the case reviewed by a supervisor, but that it had " already been reviewed by a supervisor." I have had no contact back from the company despite multiple phone calls to multiple individuals, including the head of claims. I am filing a Bbb complaint, as well as seeking resolution through other channels. Do not purchase this warranty from this company. They sell through high end auto dealers, and have no intent to pay a legitimate claim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 03:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-guard-products-intl/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/Safe-guard-products-intl-Does-not-pay-claims-Atlanta-Georgia-1123503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe-guard products intl