Folklore

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous247 — Mill Valley California
SafeCart
Internet USA

SafeCart (supplier of Speedy Pro software) Cancelled subscription IMMEDIATELY after ordering. SafeCart is informing me of renewal a year later! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Assistance with SpeedyPC Pro purchase

SAFECART SOFTWARE, supplier of Speedy Pro

CANCELLED SUBSCRIPTION

Shortly after getting roped into buying the (useless) product on May 9, 2011, I cancelled my subscription. On May 18, 2011, I received a refund for approximately 2/3 of what I paid for the software.

Today, September 24, 2013, I received a renewal option!!! Nobody from the company has ever contacted me to confirm that they have gotten out of my hair.  I've insisted upon confirmation that my subscription is indeed CANCELLED, as I will not pay for any fraudulent billing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SafeCart/internet/SafeCart-supplier-of-Speedy-Pro-software-Cancelled-subscription-IMMEDIATELY-after-orderi-1086998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SafeCart

Assistance with SpeedyPC Pro purchase

AUTHOR: Pareto rep - ()

Hello

I am very sorry to hear of the recent difficulties that you have experienced.  SpeedyPC Pro is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we would like to hear from you via our official support channels.

To contact our support site, please send an email to supportdept@speedypc.com and someone will get back to you promptly.  If you would prefer, you are also able to give us a call on our toll free line of 1-855-572-5062 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards