Complaint Review: SafeCart.com

• Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: Rysky — Mudjimba Other Australia
SafeCart.com
1st Way S. Federal Way, Internet, Washington United States of America

SafeCart.com PC Health Advisor groundless charges from my MasterCard Internet, Washington

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

I orded two of the companys software in 2011. They were not compatible with all my computer programes and I deleted those software from my computer a month after . Unfortunately I didnt report the company about that. In January 2012 I found three charges from my MasterCard account . I contacted the company and they refunded only two of those gratituous charges. Im still waiting for the 3rd refund .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SafeCartcom/Internet-Washington-98003/SafeCartcom-PC-Health-Advisor-groundless-charges-from-my-MasterCard-Internet-Washington-853891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SafeCart.com

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced in receiving your refunds. Here at SafeCart we take your complaints seriously and will be more than happy to assist you in resolving this issue. Please give us a call at 1-855-432-0727 M-F 6am to 5pm PST or email us at customerservice@safecart.com so we can further assist you.

Again we apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,