Complaint Review: SafeCart.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: NancyA — Snow Camp North Carolina United States of America
SafeCart.com

SafeCart.com I purchased a PC Booster $29.95. They asked suspicious questions re: bank info. Never fixed my PC , Internet

I purchased a Fast Again PC Booster program. Gave them my ck cd #. Called the # given for activation.

They took over my computer and asked if this PC had access to my bank info. Said no. Asked if it was connected to another computer. I said no.  Over 2,000 trojan viruses showed up.

Indian person who had control of my computer said he needed to talk to his supervisor.  He came back and said they could fix my computer for $500.00.  I said no.  Then offered $300.00. I said no. Offered $200.00.  I said I was going to junk the computer and buy a new one.  He said this would make no difference since all these viruses were in my local Internet connection and my new computer would be infected the same way.  I hung up on them.

The $29.95 hit my bank a/c immediately. They never fixed the problem.  I should have checked them out before giving them my ck cd #.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SafeCartcom/internet/SafeCartcom-I-purchased-a-PC-Booster-2995-They-asked-suspicious-questions-re-bank-in-963131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SafeCart.com