Complaint Review: SafeCart.com*Paretolog

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: Robert — Willington Connecticut
SafeCart.com*Paretolog
Nationwide USA

SafeCart.com*Paretolog ADV TECH Customerservice@safecart.com The end cost was suppose to be $9.95 and they charged me $29.99 and they never sent me the key for the software it did not work. I contacted them several times on the 800 number they provided and it sent me to a sight and the page did not come up. I would like a refund and the charges ( of $19.95 each month) stopped on my Discover card Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

*UPDATE Employee: Help with your Paretologic purchase

Customerservice@safecart.com The end cost was suppose to be 9.95 and they charged me 29.99 and they never sent me the key for the software it did not work. I contacted them several times on the 800 number the provided and it sent me to a sight and the page did not come up. Also I would like a refund for the 2 mthly charges of $19.95 each which was not part of the deal

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2014 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SafeCartcomParetolog-/nationwide/SafeCartcomParetolog-ADV-TECH-Customerservicesafecartcom-The-end-cost-was-suppose-to-1151279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SafeCart.com*Paretolog

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - ()

Hello  Robert,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.
Warm regards,

Kristy
SafeCart Customer Service
www.SafeCart.com

Help with your Paretologic purchase

AUTHOR: Pareto rep - ()

Hello

I am very sorry to hear of the recent difficulties that you have experienced.  ParetoLogic is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we would like to hear from you via our official support channels.

To contact our support site, please send an email to customersupport@paretologic.com and someone will get back to you promptly.  If you would prefer, you are also able to give us a call on our toll free line of 1-877-420-7340 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards