Complaint Review: SafeHouse - 1st Fed Loan Modification - Certified Financial Protection Group, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, May 13, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 07, 2011

• Reported By:North Hollywood California
40810 County Center Drive Suite 110 Temcula, California U.S.A.

SafeHouse - 1st Fed Loan Modification - Certified Financial Protection Group, LLC Harmed by this company and looking to start class action lawsuit Temcula California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ripped off

*General Comment: Looking for a class action lawsuit against CFPG

*Consumer Comment: I am in the same boat! Almost a year!

*General Comment: class action

*Consumer Comment: SIGTARP to help

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Find out Why Rodis Law Group was shut down.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: "Have been scammed" Please contact Me!

I was monetarily and emotionally harmed by the loan modification companies, Certified Financial Protection Group, LLC and their partner SafeHouse aka 1st Fed Loan Modification. They are all scam loan mod companies not properly licensed with the California Department of Real Estate. I am currently working with a lawyer to get back the money they unlawfully took from me. I know there are a lot of other people out there who were scammed by them as well and we are looking to start a class action lawsuit. Share your story to help prevent others from being taken advantage of by these deceitful companies. Or if you are interested in getting in on our class action suit let me know.

Have been scammed
North Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SafeHouse-1st-Fed-Loan-Modification-Certified-Financial-Protection-Group-LLC/Temcula-California-92591/SafeHouse-1st-Fed-Loan-Modification-Certified-Financial-Protection-Group-LLC-Harmed-b-451458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SafeHouse - 1st Fed Loan Modification - Certified Financial Protection Group, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ripped off

AUTHOR: JOHN - (United States of America)

The company know as certified financial protection group has taken me for 3500 dollars.    I have been trying to reach them for over a year to obtain a refund. they do not return my calls and when trying to contact them by phone you go to a voice machine which will never takes your call. Even after all of this and trying to work with them for 2 years i still lost my house. Sure wish I had checked the out before hand but them seemed so cinvincing about their company. I sure wish there was a way to get back my money in a lawsuit against them.

#2 General Comment

Looking for a class action lawsuit against CFPG

AUTHOR: JB - (United States of America)

I too have been ripped off by this company.  I am looking for a class action lawsuit that I can join.  Please tell me if you know of any lawsuits that I can join.

I am in the same boat! Almost a year!

AUTHOR: Keilani - (United States of America)

I signed up with this company almost a year ago. I too was contacted regularly untill my payments were done. Now its been three months and I can't get ahold of anyone! Not a single number works, or e mail or fax. I would love to know about any law suit!

#4 General Comment

class action

AUTHOR: JimG - (USA)

sign me up

SIGTARP to help

AUTHOR: Aimi - (U.S.A.)

Hi ,i think we have the same case with this company,not trying to refund our money.I think we can go to this site www.SIGTARP.gov. This branch of the gov.are offering help to all taxpayers who are currently experiencing this kind of problem.

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Find out Why Rodis Law Group was shut down.

AUTHOR: I Was Told No Refunds Ever! - (U.S.A.)

Read about why the FTC shut down Rodis Law Group in Orange County. I heard all it took was a couple of pissed of clients to get the FTC over to the office and take a look, next thing you know the consumers recieved justice. See the following link for the article.

Go to any of the following links to file complaints, but the FTC is the most powerful entity whom takes action on these kinds of companies.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

"Have been scammed" Please contact Me!

AUTHOR: Mike Wayman - (U.S.A.)

Dear "Have been scammed",

The goal of Certified Financial Protection Group is to satisfy each and every client we serve. Unfortunately, we have limited options of addressing your concerns as there is no way to verify your identity given the information provided in your post here.

Please feel free to contact us at any time so we can find a resolution to your concerns.

Kindly,