Complaint Review: SafeSoftSolutions

• Reported By: Ap — Mission Viejo California
SafeSoftSolutions
Nationwide USA

SafeSoftSolutions Christopher Bass Scam Company Woodland Hills Nationwide

This company is a scam!! They promote free trials  ask for a credit card to secure the account. I never signed any contracts with them.  The system did  not work I then  asked to cancel and they still charged the money to the account. Ialso purchased data, which was garbage ll numbers registered on the federal  do not call list.  They povided me with trash in exchange of my hard earned income and refuse to refund me either at my freetrial. I never signed any contracts with them since they had my account number they just withdrew money which now im having a major issue getting my refund back.  I was heled by Christopher Bass and Julenne Caldwell. They are a scam and get you with the free trial do not get fooled you have been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SafeSoftSolutions/nationwide/SafeSoftSolutions-Christopher-Bass-Scam-Company-Woodland-Hills-Nationwide-1137586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SafeSoftSolutions