• Report: #220224

Complaint Review: SafeUSMeds - DrugStoreScripts - USMedCenter - USrxLeader - Frontier Pharmacies - LSM5-us-pay.com

• Submitted: Sun, November 12, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, November 12, 2006

• Reported By:CONWAY South Carolina
1940-3 N Commerce Pkwy Internet U.S.A.

SafeUSMeds - DrugStoreScripts - USMedCenter - USrxLeader - Frontier Pharmacies - LSM5-us-pay.com Hours of research have proven there are 4 med.suppliers on line wih one common denominator, Frontier Pharmacies=fraud=LSM5=19.95, then 20.95 for 4 months for nothing but lies.. subscribtion fees? all orders processed? will e-mail your order status? whenever asking for customer support, you are told that your order ID is invalid. Weston, Florida

I have spent hours researching this rip off scheme and something should be done immediately.

I believe that a good percentage of people do not intend to waste their time on the internet buying merchandise or services that really is not for sale!! But actually costing us God knows what when we get our bank statements!

There are 4 Med selling companies backed by Frontier pharmacies that use different 3rd party "accountants" to act on the 19.95 non-refundable clause (even though all 4 companies state that all orders are processed)and continue one month later to take 20.95 for a subscription fee?? and will take 3 more months @20.95.

I never received an E-Mail confirming my order as promised. I have no idea what I have subscribed to for 20.95 X 4.

I have closed my checking account, had to reroute my direct deposit and other HONEST monthly debits. Fortunately only 40.90 was stolen from me before I caught it..

The Internet community has become no more than common trash..

CONWAY, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2006 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SafeUSMeds-DrugStoreScripts-USMedCenter-USrxLeader-Frontier-Pharmacies-LSM5-us-paycom/internet/SafeUSMeds-DrugStoreScripts-USMedCenter-USrxLeader-Frontier-Pharmacies-LSM5-us-p-220224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SafeUSMeds - DrugStoreScripts - USMedCenter - USrxLeader - Frontier Pharmacies - LSM5-us-pay.com