license

Complaint Review: SafeUSMeds.com Dbw Frontier Pharmacies, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, June 23, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, June 23, 2007

• Reported By:Tulsa Oklahoma
SafeUSMeds.com Dbw Frontier Pharmacies, Inc.
Florida, USA , Florida U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy, Inc. Dba SafeUSMeds.com ONLINE PHARMACY MISREPRESENTATION ! Ripoff Cooper City Florida

I PLACED AN ORDER WITH SAFEUSMEDS.COM USING MY CR. CARD; Frontier Pharmacy was name of company to fill the prescription after they receive approval from my Physician.
The processing fee mentioned, was misrepresented as a one of their Physicians would approve, but I did enter the name and phone number of my physician.

IT HAS BEEN OVER 8 days. I have entered the website to check my Order Status several times. The only information provided in that section: my TRIAL MEMBERSHIP has been activated!!!!

THEY ACTIVATED a SAFEUSMEDS MEMBERSHIP! (TRIAL MEMBERSHIP, SO YES THAT WOULD BE A RE-OCCURRING MONTHLY CHARGE IF THEY WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I WROTE THEM AN EMAIL AND REQUESTED SAFEUSMEDS TO CANCEL transaction altogether! ) I called them several
times, the phone rings and rings.

I AM GLAD IT WAS NOT A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION; I'D BE DEAD BY NOW. TRIED TO DO IT THE CONVENIENT WAY (ONLINE), BUT NO, IT HAS BECOME A HEADACHE! WON'T DO THIS AGAIN!

There is a fool born every minute, but as I get older, I am getting wiser (I thought.)

Pamela
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2007 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SafeUSMedscom-Dbw-Frontier-Pharmacies-Inc/Florida/Frontier-Pharmacy-Inc-Dba-SafeUSMedscom-ONLINE-PHARMACY-MISREPRESENTATION-Ripoff-Coop-256435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SafeUSMeds.com Dbw Frontier Pharmacies, Inc.