• Report: #320400

• Submitted: Sun, March 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 23, 2008

• Reported By:Turlock California
SafeUSMeds.com/ Frontier Pharmacies
12399 S.W. 53rd St. Suite 105 Cooper City, Florida U.S.A.

SafeUSMeds.com/ Frontier Pharmacies TOTAL SCAM! They billed me, but never sent product! They are unreachable. Cooper City Florida

Placed an order online with "www.safeusmeds.com". They billed my debit card for about $50. My order didn't arrive as promised. I contacted them via telephone and email SEVERAL times, but they do not answer their telephone or respond to my emails. I finally put in a request to cancel my order. They sent me an email confirmation that it was cancelled, and I would "receive full refund within 5 business days." It never happened. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. If this happened to you, please do the same. Here is their contact info....

BBB Serving Southeast Florida and the Caribbean (West Palm Beach, FL)
2924 N Australian Ave.

-Jay
Turlock, CA

Turlockdude
Turlock, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2008 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SafeUSMedscom-Frontier-Pharmacies/Cooper-City-Florida-33330/SafeUSMedscom-Frontier-Pharmacies-TOTAL-SCAM-They-billed-me-but-never-sent-product-Th-320400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SafeUSMeds.com/ Frontier Pharmacies