Complaint Review: SafeUSMeds.com - Frontier Pharmacy

• Reported By:Spencer Indiana
SafeUSMeds.com - Frontier Pharmacy
Internet U.S.A.

SafeUSMeds.com - Frontier Pharmacy Scam Ripoff Internet

I placed an order with this company. They advertise "free trial offer" but my credit card was charged a subscription fee seconds after placing my order. I never recieved ny order, when I contacted the company via the website, they sent me back an explanation that I had not included my doctors name, and I needed to submit it before they could process my order. I tried to reply that i go to a clinic, and see whichever doctor is available, the email was refused. They have not replied to any emails from the origingal site and the phone goes unanswered. I called my clinic, no one has tried to contact them about my records. I fell for a scam, I'm out money, and feel really stupid for trying to save a few bucks.

Catherine
Spencer, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2007 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SafeUSMedscom-Frontier-Pharmacy/internet/SafeUSMedscom-Frontier-Pharmacy-Scam-Ripoff-Internet-261742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SafeUSMeds.com - Frontier Pharmacy