Complaint Review: SafeUSMeds.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:Benton City Washington
https://www.atcostpharma.com/safemeds/order.asp Internet U.S.A.

SafeUSMeds.com SafeUSMeds.com took my money and never sent order, I am a single mom and believed in there site, Do not send them money and be scammed as i have been. Internet

I gave my credit card number to this company as they appeared to be legitimate. My credit card was charged and the medication never sent. I have tried numerouse times to contact this company and can never get any one on the phone or a response to my email address.
I have tried to request my money back, i have learned a great lesson, if it seems to good to be true then it really is. I am a single mom and can not afford to lose the money these people have taken from me!!! Do not buy from this company or give them any of your information.

Benton City, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SafeUSMedscom/internet/SafeUSMedscom-SafeUSMedscom-took-my-money-and-never-sent-order-I-am-a-single-mom-and-be-314685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SafeUSMeds.com