Complaint Review: Advanced Tech Support | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Advanced Tech Support team can confidently handle myriad of computer problems that home users, small businesses face on a daily basis. Advanced Tech Support with over decade of experience in security software marketplace.

• Submitted: Mon, May 06, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2014

• Reported By: Irene — Vancouver Washington

Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Advanced Tech Support committed to providing most efficient, highest quality, remote computer support business to customers.
*UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Advanced Tech Support for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with Advanced Tech Support have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Advanced Tech Support listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

The principals at Advanced Tech Support all agree and work off of the same common goal, "our customers are number one to our business. [continued below]....
..... Without them we wouldn’t have a business. We take pride in separating ourselves from the pack especially within the remote technical support business. Overlooking your customers could be a costly mistake, and that’s one we aren’t willing to do.

Years of experience has taught us some simple lessons that most in our industry overlook. If you want to find answers on what changes need to be made you just need to listen to your customers. We have made some significant changes to our business based off of what our customer’s feedback was. In the end we became a stronger more complete company.

Our goals are simple we try and treat every customer like they are part of our family, because in the end they are what drives our business. Advanced Tech Support is very serious about customer satisfaction and we will do whatever it takes to make our customers happy.”

Advanced Tech Support is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Justin Wright during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Advanced Tech Support.

Advanced Tech Support is a virtual tech support company, specializing in helping customers with computer issues remotely, so the customer can get help from home. “We are a virtual Geek Squad. The customer can have any problem with their computer corrected at their home remotely from Advanced Tech Support’s office,” explains Justin Wright, a representative of the company. Leads are typically acquired through partnerships that Advanced Tech Support establishes with software companies. “Advanced Tech puts their phone number into software that is failing on the computer to steer the customer to Advanced Tech for help. The customer calls in to Advanced Tech and they run a brief diagnostic program on the computer to find what is causing the problem,” states Mr. Wright.

A typical sales/service process at Advanced Tech begins with the potential customer calling in to Advanced Tech with a computer problem. At that point, Advanced Tech runs their diagnostic program to determine the problem and fix it remotely. The customer is then offered a 1 or 3-year warranty service plan for the computer. Then, depending on the severity of the computer problem, the customer is notified that the problem has been fixed. The time frame for finding a solution to the problem varies depending on what type of problem the customer is experiencing. Mr. Wright states that it could take from hours to days to correct the problem.

At times, a customer may feel unsatisfied with the product or services they received. An example of this at Advanced Tech Support is “when a customer thought that the service is supposed to do something that it cannot because the customer’s hardware is too outdated to run the software properly,” explains Mr. Wright. However, he states that this is not a common complaint. “We take over 3000 calls a day asking for service. It is a small percentage based on the total number of calls that are taken each day,” he states. If the team at Advanced Tech support is unable to help the customer initially, the customer will be sent to a more advanced technician to try and resolve the problem. At that point, if the customer is still unhappy and the issue is still unresolved, they are offered a full refund, no questions asked. Once the customers are granted a refund, they are generally satisfied and the issue is considered resolved. After the issue is resolved, either by a refund or by Advanced Tech fixing the problem, there is no follow-up procedure unless the customer specifically requested that they receive a follow-up phone call. In response to complaints posted on Ripoff Report, Mr. Wright states that “Many of the people on that report have already received refunds from Advanced Tech. Many were posted before the customer had received their refunds.”

During the service process, Advanced Tech takes steps to ensure the customer’s information is not lost or erased from their computer. “We set a restore point on the machine so if anything does not work properly, we can go back in time and reset the computer to an earlier time to restore the data. Our company also offers back-up programs that can be purchased to save the data,” explains Mr. Wright. Additionally, to ensure the quality of their work, all technicians at Advanced Tech are Microsoft certified, PCI compliant, and Trustee certified. They have also received thousands of independent reviews that are certified. Since receiving complaints on Ripoff Report, Mr. Wright states that “the company has evolved in the last 3 years from doing the best job that is possible. Steps have been taken such as quality assurance and certifying all technicians, training, and retraining. We are constantly evolving in all of our departments.”

Mr. Wright and the team at Advanced Tech recognize the value of working with Ripoff Report and the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, and the platform it provides for businesses and clients to interact and resolve issues. Mr. Wright states, “It just verifies the company a step further. It supports the company further as being politically correct and justifies the company in investing in certification of employees and their continuing training. Advanced Tech is going to surround itself with successful companies and groups today and in the future. Complaints regardless of whether we think there warranty need to be addressed. Not only do they need special attention they need to be looked at as a learning tool in respects to what your company is doing correctly, but more importantly what you’re not doing right. We have put a more streamlined approach in place to handle and collect data on why the negative review happened. This way we can correct the issue from happening in the future.”

ADVANCED TECH SUPPORT / Statements from the owner

"Advanced Tech Support is totally committed to listening to our clients to ensure a better technical support company now and in the future. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is a refreshing change from other technical support companies.

We have spent countless hours trying create and fine tool the most effective customer experience they could provide for their customers. Employees are put through a rigorous training center, ATS University, keeps our skilled technicians proficient and ready to be on the front lines, troubleshooting complex computer issues with ease. In return this makes for a smoother more enjoyable process for our customers.

Knowledge is power and our founders try and continually teach our technicians more efficient ways to work, in return making our customers happy.”

Three Reasons Why More Than 20,000 Clients Have Chosen Advanced Tech Support

"No Hidden Fees

Unlike other companies, we won't blindside you with hidden fees. Our pricing plans are discussed up-front, so you know what you're paying and can make an informed decision.

Superior Support

Think of us as your own personal help desk-always available to provide friendly, thorough service. We have the tools and training to quickly diagnose and resolve any issue.

We will Make It Right

Modern technology threats have complicated computer troubleshooting, which is why you need a trusted partner. We'll work around the clock until your system is secure, stable, and running smoothly.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Advanced Tech Support Founders and many of their past and current associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that Advanced Tech Support is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

Safecart FRAUD!! This company supports fradulent businesses! SpeedMax PC and Advanced Tech Support are complete complete SCAM! OVERCHARGED CREDIT CARD! Internet

I just spent 3 hours between numerous calls back and forth between SpeedMax PC, and Advanced Tech Support. I decided to research a bit more into both of these companies which brought me to this website here, and I can now completely understand where all the complaints are coming from. I have been billed and it appears I will continue to be billed through SafeCart for charges  I did not make. I first called Advanted Tech Support  as I thought that was the company I was dealing with, when i asked about suspicous charges on my credit card, ( all billed from Safecart) they pretended to now know what I was talking about and initally denied the fact that the two companies are related and refer clients to each other I searched forever for the customer service number for SpeedMax PC as they have charged me through safecart and Advanced Tech Support for some renewal product that I did not authorize. The staff at Advanced Tech pretended to not have the customer service number for SpeedMax PC, which is a bit unbelieveable as they are affiliated and as they even told me themselves they refer clients to each other! After numerours phone call I finally managed to get the 888-290 7758 number from them for SpeedMax PC. When I called that number they refused to speak about anythign billing related and referred me to SafeCart, they couldn't even tell me what the apparent renewal subscription I will be charged is for. I then asked about removing the product unwanted unauthorized product from my computer, and again no help at all, only claims that it will "improve" my computer, I have seen no such evidence and is even slowing down the speed. Thankfully I happened to notice this fine print when I decided to review the receipt...no phone number on the the invoice of course!

This initially started with a call to Advanced Tech Support about a computer repair, they then also charged me for a tune up and another unwanted product on my computer! Not only that but they blocked access to my computers for a full 24 hours and took complete control over it, then added things I did not purchase and billed me for them. I am so thankful to my friend, that I happened to mention this to, and he took a look at my computer and told me about how completly scammed I got, the systems they installed do completly nothing, and not only that they will keep billing me for no service!! When I spoke to tech support they had no answrers to give me for ther "services" they provided...yea cause they did nothing! The only thing they can tell me to do is  Safe Cart is responsible for the fradulent billing and they did nothing wrong on their end. Why is safecart billing me for a product they don't even offer or know anything about? No one there knows about the products and the companies take no responsiblities they are however in charge of the billing for false items!

Ahhhh this explains sooo much! The call from my credit card company about fradulent charges and the constant spamming i am apparently now sending out through my email account and who knows how i'll be able to stop that with all the access they had to my computer. I am going to keep contacting all three companies and my credit card company until this is sorted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safecart/internet/Safecart-FRAUD-This-company-supports-fradulent-businesses-SpeedMax-PC-and-Advanced-Tec-1048920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safecart

SafeCart Order

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - ()

Hello Irene,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.
Warm regards,

SafeCart Customer Service

numero inesistente   number does not exist

AUTHOR: Laura - ()

sono un'azienda italiana che in data 18/05/2014 ha acquistato il programma SpyHunter (ID ricevuta ENSG-E1805140829ZDT)e h*o provAto a contattare il vs. numero verde: 1-855-432-0727 che risulta inesistente!!!

Come faccio ad avere la mia fattura?

Delee di Fanara Laura

good Morning,

are an Italian company that on 05.18.2014 he purchased the program SpyHunter (ID received ENSG-E1805140829ZDT) and I tried to contact your sales representative. Toll Free: 1-855-432-0727 which is non-existent!

How do I get my invoice?

Thank you.

Delee of Laura Fanara

Advanced Tech Support

AUTHOR: Advanced Tech Support - ()

I am very sorry to hear of the recent complications that you have experienced.  Advanced Tech Support is dedicated to making our customers happy.  We would like to hear from you directly so we can correct any and all issues you are experiencing.

If your experencing any issues in regards with Advanced Tech Support please reach out to us via one of our official support channels.

To contact one of our support agents please visit our contact page here: http://www.advancedtechsupport.com/contact-us.aspx

You can chat with a live chat support person from 8am to Midnight EST time 7 days a week.  If you like you can call us directly at 1-800-978-4501 24 x 7

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing back from you.

Warmest regards,

John Hunter

Advanced Tech Support

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - ()

Warm regards,