Complaint Review: Safecart

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: AL Para — Miami Florida United States of America
Safecart

Safecart PC Cleaner Inc fraud, product did not perform as advertised Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

I purchased, "Download Windows Mail Repair Tool" to repair my, "Windows Live Mail".  I paid $39.94. to Safecart (aka) PC cleaner Inc. for the, (Download Windows Repair Tool).  I followed the download instructions but, my email problem remained the same.  I called the HELP 1-855-881-1343 support number provided by PC Cleaner Inc.  The support technician told me that the support company I contacted is not part of PC Cleaner Inc. and another payment fee is required.  I immediately contacted the PayPal Service Agent and requested the cancelation of this Safecart (AKA) PC Cleaner inc. $39.94 payment.  PayPal informed me that I must request a refund from Safecart, so I did as I was advised with no refund after one weeks passing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safecart/internet/Safecart-PC-Cleaner-Inc-fraud-product-did-not-perform-as-advertised-Internet-Internet-829834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safecart

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello,

We apologize for any difficulties you have experienced with this transaction. If you are still looking for your refund please call back to our Customer Service team so we can assist you further. Our number is 1-855-432-0727 M-F 6am to 5pm PST or you can email us at customerservice@safecart.com

Regards,