Complaint Review: Safecart

• Updated: Tue, August 02, 2011

• Reported By: Rosalind — Ellijay Georgia United States of America
Safecart
780 Tolmie Ave, Victoria, Internet United States of America

Safecart Parenlogic, DriverCure by ParetoLog They linked Google to reason for download, Internet

*Consumer Comment: That's

*UPDATE Employee: More information

While attempting to do a Google search, a screen popped up that said that I had done too many Google searches and that I could not do anymore searches unless I downloaded softwear that would solve the problem.  I tried multiple times to do a Google search and the same message came up.  I downloaded the ParetoLogic and there was a charge that went through on my Paypal account for the amount of $39.94.  After reviewing the transaction I noted that it had set up on a reoccuring basis and immediately canceled those.  I am attempting to contact Google with a report of this and if anyone can tell me how to contact Google I would appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2011 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safecart/internet/Safecart-Parenlogic-DriverCure-by-ParetoLog-They-linked-Google-to-reason-for-download-In-758885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safecart

That's

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

really FISHY!

More information

AUTHOR: Pareto rep - (Canada)

Hello,

May I please ask that you contact ParetoLogic at your soonest convenience and tell us more about what has happened here? Follow the link below for chat, phone, and email links:

The situation you have described is extremely strange, and we would like the opportunity to look into this further. ParetoLogic takes online security very seriously, and issues such as this are always investigated thoroughly, when brought to our attention.

Thank you!