Complaint Review: Safecart

• Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: fredbare — Dandenong North Other
Safecart
Internet USA

Safecart Took money from my credit card via Paypal, without my authority. Internet

On May 25 2013, Safecart took $32.19 and $10.71 from my Paypal account for what it calls SpeedMaxPc, I did not authorise these payments and I do not have this software on my computer. I have sent emails to Safecart customer srevice, but I am still waiting for a reply. When these amounts were taken, they also set up automatic withdrawels for 2014.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 04:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safecart/internet/Safecart-Took-money-from-my-credit-card-via-Paypal-without-my-authority-Internetnbsp-1055696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safecart