Complaint Review: Safecart

• Submitted: Fri, August 15, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, August 15, 2014

• Reported By: edward — Salt Lake City Utah
Nationwide USA

Safecart support.safecart.com/ Safecart made automatic withdrawls to my PayPal account then turned the blame to paypal. Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: SaeCart Charge

Safecart is a company tied to many other companies which claim to tune up your computer and intall ( sell) virus software and anti spam software as well as tune your computer up make it faster...This is a scamthat this company is getting away with..this is a round about way to legally steal money from people.

The software did more harm than good to my computer and I paid close to $700.00 for the service.

I have had to remove all of the so called needed software from my computer.

I had lost many important files whech cost me thousands of dollars.

Panda antivirus is garbage and not user friendly.Panda removes good files on it's own accord even if you set the antivirus to allow files through the Panda will update itself then delete your files.

Needless to say SafeCart was like throwing 700.00 out to them to desroy my computer even further than it was before I called safecart.

I would highly recommend that people stay away from safecart or speedy pc as they are all the same.

They will take money out of your accounts like thieves and then come up with goofy explantaions of why it happened..like we are only a part of the company and we have more than 300 subcontractors that we work with.

I will now need to watch all my accounts for the rest of my life because of safecart.

Hope this helps an unsuspecting person who just wants to see their computer run better NOT to go through safecart or any online computer repair co.

Best Regards,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2014 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safecart/nationwide/Safecart-supportsafecartcom-Safecart-made-automatic-withdrawls-to-my-PayPal-account-th-1170026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safecart

SaeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - ()

Hello Edward,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.
Warm regards,