Complaint Review: Safecart.com Spyhunter

Safecart.com Spyhunter
, Washington USA

Safecart.com Spyhunter Charged on Credit Card without my knowledge! Washington

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

I checked my Wells Fargo credit card summary and saw this awful charge on my account on from August 9th, 2013! It was for $39.99 and said Safecart.com Spyhunter. WA  Phone listed on the charge is 855-432-0727. This long code is on the same line as the other information. 4692166X00RD3QSK  Thankyou for helping me out, I will contact my credit card provider to let them know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safecartcom-Spyhunter/Washington/Safecartcom-Spyhunter-Charged-on-Credit-Card-without-my-knowledge-Washington-1079631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safecart.com Spyhunter

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - ()

Hello Laurie,

SafeCart is a payment processing service for merchants that are selling their products and services online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com

Warm regards,