• Report: #982071

Complaint Review: Safecart.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Allan — Lake Havasu City Arizona U.S.A.
Safecart.com

Safecart.com safecart sneeks into your account and recharges your card a second time, I bought PC Pro in June and was recharged on 12/13/12. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

*Consumer Comment: Different Outcome

In June 2012 I purchased a computer program called PC Proclean, for $29.97 on my debit card. On 12/13/12 my debit card was recharged for $29.97 again for the same product without my permission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safecartcom/internet/Safecartcom-safecart-sneeks-into-your-account-and-recharges-your-card-a-second-time-I-b-982071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safecart.com

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,

Kristy
SafeCart Customer Service
www.SafeCart.com

Different Outcome

AUTHOR: Jeanne - (United States of America)

Yes, they do this BUT all you have to do is call the phone number provided and they will look up your

account and refund you the money.  I was upset after reading most of these reports BUT was pleasantly surprised that they said they would refund my PayPal account and delete my automatic renewal which I did not authorize.  Within 2 minutes after the call, I had email stating they had contacted PayPal and removed my automatic renewal.  Within 12 hours after than PayPal told me I had 2 refunds from Safecart . . 1 for $9.97 and 1 for $29.99.  Nothing could have been easier so you might want to check this out before giving a bad review.