Complaint Review: Safeco Insurance

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:Greeneville Tennessee
Safeco Insurance
4438 Holden Way Ne Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

SafecoSafeco Insurance - Safeco Consumer's Promotional Draw Seattle Washington

I received a check from Safeco Insurance Companies that looked authentic in the mail today for $4,975.67 with a letter stating I was a winner of $250,000.00. This drawing was organized for both American and Canadian customers of the following major retailers e.g. Target, Wal-Mart, Sears, Macy's etc. Since I just had my credit card number somehow according to Citibank stolen (not the card) I assumed this was more of the same crap I have been receiving for 3 weeks. Especially since the envelope was made out to the name on my credit card not my checks which is what I use in Wal-Mart. I am amazed that people continue to create ways to rip others off. You would think after a while all the angles would be covered and it would stop. I am contacting the local police department for a detective to follow up. This group needs to be tracked down and forced to pay back any money they received on this scam.

Jkh
Greeneville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeco-Insurance/Seattle-Washington-98435/SafecoSafeco-Insurance-Safeco-Consumers-Promotional-Draw-Seattle-Washington-462757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeco Insurance