Handle

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:Jefferson City Missouri
Safeco Isurance Co And Central Bank Of Jefferson City, Mo
328 Madison Street Jefferson City, Missouri U.S.A.

Ripoff Homeowners Insurance Through Central Bank And Safeco Insurance Home owners insurance on my home tiples in a year it was $800 Now it's $1800.00 Jefferson City Missouri

I really feel that I'm getting riptoff in this situation. last year about this time I received a letter from Safco insurance company telling me that they were going to charge me extra on my homowners insurance; because, my credit score was not exceptable to them. Last year my insurance was $897.00 dollars.

I filed a claim last year to have Safeco fix my roof for leakage; but, I never followed through with it. I fixed it my self. I know that they do charge a fee to file a claim.

I get a letter before the first of June 2009 telling me that my insurance bill has increased to 1800.00 dollars per year. What in the World is going On!

My insurance and property taxes are paid out of my house payments. I had it done this way when I bought my home.
By the insurance going up it has made my housenote payment go up.

Central Bank purchased this insurance for me when I bought my home,so I got a call a week ago from Central Bank insurance about my homeowner's insurance and the lady told me that everyone's insurance had increased with safeco. and that they were trying to find me cheaper insurance for me and that I have to add my car to this new insurance in order to be able to get it.

I called her yesterday, june 17 th and she talked about getting a quote and she asked me if I had a dog. She was really not to nice. She was suppose to call me back yesterday but she did not. I will be calling her today!

John
Jefferson City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeco-Isurance-Co-And-Central-Bank-Of-Jefferson-City-Mo/Jefferson-City-Missouri-65101/Ripoff-Homeowners-Insurance-Through-Central-Bank-And-Safeco-Insurance-Home-owners-insuranc-462570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeco Isurance Co And Central Bank Of Jefferson City, Mo