Complaint Review: Safeguard Properties, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, January 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 07, 2012

• Reported By: Brian Fuller — Alpharetta Georgia United States of America
Safeguard Properties, LLC
7887 Safeguard Circle, Valley View, Ohio 44125 Internet United States of America

Safeguard Properties, LLC Safeguard Properties a complete SCAM!!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: house inspection

I have always dreamed about working with a major company that services homes requiring property preservation, and at a glance Safeguard Properties LLC seemed the route to take to success, but I learned the hard way that it was all a SCAM!!!

I began with Safeguard Properties on a 45 day probation period as a home inspector, instead of property preservation because there were no openings at the time that I applied, that was the first indicator that I should I headed for the hills.

They inform you that the number of homes you would need to inspect is between 1200 -1500 per month at $3-$5, and $12 for insurance loss properties, which sounded like a DREAM, but turned out to be my worse nightmare.

I worked 7 days straight for the first 3 months, and even hired (2) contractors to assist me with the LARGE workload, but the more homes we inspected, the more excuses we received from Safeguard on why no checks were being sent out for work completed, which lead me to pay my contractors from my own personal money just to cover their expenses.

To date, I have since resigned as an inspector from Safeguard, and would encourage ANY legitimate company or honest individual that is trying to make a decent living to AVOID Safeguard Properties, because in the end you will loose more $$$ than they are willing to pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeguard-Properties-LLC/internet/Safeguard-Properties-LLC-Safeguard-Properties-a-complete-SCAM-Internet-823411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeguard Properties, LLC

house inspection

AUTHOR: safeguard inspector - (United States of America)

Do as many house inspection as you can. Save time dont go to no doors and give letters to inform home owners to call there mortage company. Take all pics from your car. Spend no more then a couple minutes at each house. If it is a DF say made contact left letter. We do about 3,000 per month maybe leave 5 letters all together. As a contractor with safeguard my workers I tell them just say occupied, made contact put name left card but never leave one for all DF's. If it is a vac and reported last month as occupied just put occupied again. This will save you alot of time. If vac property take pics fast and get out. FIB use last report as vac or occupied.
This is why this company is making so much money. Chase bank and Citi getting ripped off so bad they dont even no it.  Short never get out of car take the required pics never leave card

expenditures