Complaint Review: Safeguard Properties in Ohio

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: Brandon — Johnson City Tennessee United States of America
Safeguard Properties in Ohio

Safeguard Properties in Ohio Does not pay out wants you to drive an one hour and fifthteen minutes to take 3 pics for $9 and they don't pay for milage, Internet

*Author of original report: Safeguard Properties

Yes safeguard is a scam I wish I would have found out about this company ahead of time! They want you to drive an hour and a half for $9.00 and they do not pay for miles.  They like to cancel orders immediately while you are in the feild so oif you done they whether you put them in before twelve or not they still don't pay you.

The people ARE very rude and they don't care where they send you I've maxed out a gas card in the pass two months trying to get as many houses in as possible ,but for what they have not sent me a check over $270 yet and they want me to hire someone to help me with my Inspections Hire them with WHAT! Definitely inform me of any laws suits open .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeguard-Properties-in-Ohio/internet/Safeguard-Properties-in-Ohio-Does-not-pay-out-wants-you-to-drive-an-one-hour-and-fifthtee-843321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeguard Properties in Ohio

Safeguard Properties

AUTHOR: Brandon Fontenot - (United States of America)

Well I stand to be corrected the inspection dept. is not profitable I wopuld like to remove the statement I made but don't know how. They are still paying me what they owe me even though I'm not working for them anymore.