Complaint Review: Safeguard Properties

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:Traverse City Michigan
Safeguard Properties
650 Safeguard Plaza Brooklyn Heights, Ohio U.S.A.

Safeguard Properties CONTRACTOR OUT OF THOUSANDS!! Brooklyn Heights Ohio

I am in the same situation as far as being jerked around by Safeguard. They owe me lots of money and are not paying. My regional coordinator actually called me today and tried to get me to refer contractors in my area to work for them. I told them no!! How could I refer my fellow contractors work for them when they owe me money. The nerve!! Safeguard Properties is truly a horrable company to do business with. I was considering small claims court, but this is starting to look more like a class action situation. These crooks need to learn to play nice.

Micontractor
Traverse City, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeguard-Properties/Brooklyn-Heights-Ohio-44131/Safeguard-Properties-CONTRACTOR-OUT-OF-THOUSANDS-Brooklyn-Heights-Ohio-407341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeguard Properties